- How can I rent out space for maximum profit? (This guy has the right idea.)
- Can John Deere survive in a non-rural economy? I propose a combo sitting mower/taxi. It would of course come with one of those beaded seat covers.
- Will cities finally become as big and cool as they are in comic books? On the same note, when will we start seeing real super heroes? This is the future, and genetic mutations should be good for something other than cancer.
- Will The Illinois ever be built? I think it would do well in Dubai.
- What will happen to screen doors?
- Are people still going to have Southern accents?
- What is the fifth element?
- When are they going to find midichloreans? We need to build the academy soon before there is no room left for the archives.
- Where is my flux capacitor? Seriously guys, I can't find it anywhere.
- Will Wile E. ever catch the roadrunner before they build the new bypass and subdivision?
- What happens in the meadow at dusk?
A playlist for our modern lives:
1. See You at the Lights - 1990s
2. Transistor Radio - The Helio Sequence
3. Gravity's Rainbow - Klaxons
4. Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem
5. Wake Me When It's Over - Longwave
6. Maple Leaves - Jens Lekman
7. When I Go Deaf - Low
8. Moonchild - M83
9. Void - The Mary Onettes
10. Some Kind of Sad - Ringo Deathstarr
11. Jsem Absolutní Vůle - Plastic People of the Universe
12. Gravity's Rainbow (Van She Remix) - Van She/Klaxons
13. Kelly - Van She
14. Where Do the Children Play? - Cat Stevens